Thursday, September 18, 2008

From samob7

The first amendment I would be willing to give up is the fourth amendment. I would be willing to give it up because some evidence may not be found because a search warrant was not issued and the police did not get permission from the person. The second amendment I would be wiling to give up is the third amendment of quartering troops. It only applies during times of peace and when it does it’s not that big of a deal. I would be willing to give up the right to bear arms. I don’t think it is necessary for citizens to own guns. I would be willing to give up the Civil Trials amendment. People are already allowed a lawyer and fair trial, the money at stake shouldn’t really matter. Lastly I would be willing to give up the tenth amendment. Powers given to state should be given to the federal government.

No comments: